Our rankings in leading international publications.
Once again Waselius & Wist has been recognized as a top-tier firm and the firm’s partners as top-tier individuals in the Legal500. The firm is highly ranked in the following practices: Banking and finance, Capital markets, Corporate and M&A, Dispute resolution, EU and competition, Intellectual property and Tax.
Our partners were well regarded, comments including:
“Extremely thorough in all of his work” (Niklas Thibblin)
“Provides a highly responsive and reliable service” (Tarja Wist)
“Depth of experience and market knowledge” (Lauri Peltola)
Read more: http://www.legal500.com/firms/13644/14442
We are proud to have once again been highly ranked in the Chambers Europe 2017, one of the leading directories to the world’s best lawyers. Our firm and our lawyers continue to be recommended in all our core practice areas.
Our clients and peers have praised our work, describing us as follows:
• “It’s an outstanding service; we were thrilled and will retain them for future issues.”
• “Hard-working and always delivers top quality.”
• “Always very responsive, helpful and happy to get on the phone and talk about new ways of doing things.”
• “Their advice is accurate and client-oriented.”
• “Has excellent knowledge of our case and business, focuses his attention on the most relevant points.” (Bernt Juthström)
• “Very responsive and friendly to work with.” (Niklas Thibblin)
• “Well versed in dispute resolution, commercial and corporate law.” (Tanja Jussila)
• “It’s been a pleasure to work with her, she’s always available and she’s been very helpful.” (Lotta Pohjanpalo)
Read more: www.chambersandpartners.com/guide/europe/7
Waselius & Wist was highly ranked in the Chambers Global 2017 edition, a leading directory to the world´s best lawyers. Our company was recognized in all the reviewed practice areas: Banking and Finance, Corporate/M&A, Dispute Resolution and Intellectual Property. Our Founding partner Jan Waselius (Senior Statesmen) was again recognized among the “Most in Demand Arbitrators in Finland”.
Our lawyers Lauri Peltola (Banking & Finance), Timo Lehtimäki (Banking & Finance), Jan Waselius (Corporate/M&A, Dispute Resolution), Tanja Jussila (Dispute Resolution) and Bernt Juthström (Dispute Resolution, Intellectual Property) were all ranked in the Guide. Our clients and peers describe them as follows:
“Responsive and gets things done quickly.” (Timo Lehtimäki)
“Extremely experienced, he knows our company inside out and knows the background, so you don’t even need to explain things at the start.”
“A skilful lawyer.” (Jan Waselius)
“A good negotiator who is customer-oriented, diplomatic and flexible.” (Bernt Juthström)
“Really nice guy but also really no-nonsense and gets things done.” (Lauri Peltola)
For more information about the rankings, please visit the Chambers Global web page: http://www.chambersandpartners.com/Global/firm/4295/waselius-wist
Waselius & Wist is proud to having once again received high rankings in the recently published IFLR1000 guide in all listed categories: M&A, Capital Markets, Banking & Finance and Energy & Infrastructure.
“Waselius & Wist are highly attentive, user-friendly and plugged into international business,” says one international partner. “They are competent and diligent in their service delivery.”
Read more: http://www.iflr1000.com/
Waselius & Wist was again recognized by Chambers Global in all the reviewed practice areas: Banking and Finance, Corporate/M&A, Dispute Resolution and Intellectual Property. Chambers Global is a leading directory to the world’s best lawyers.
Our clients and peers have praised our lawyers, comments including:
- “Most in demand arbitrator; Senior Statesman Jan Waselius, (Waselius & Wist) “, “There’s 100% trust between us and we have a very close relationship; he knows our company and our business and he’s very easy to approach.”
- Bernt Juthström: “Everything he produces is of really high quality, well thought through and well structured, with great research backing it up.”
- Timo Lehtimäki is “very commercial, user-friendly and responsive, with an international focus”.
- Tanja Jussila is “efficient and a brilliant analyst”.
Waselius & Wist has received high rankings in the IFLR1000 guide to the world’s leading financial and corporate law firms and lawyers. IFLR now published its Financial and Corporate rankings for 2016. The guide recognised our partners Jan Waselius, Lauri Peltola and Tarja Wist as leading lawyers and Timo Lehtimäki as a rising star.
We are delighted to receive continuous praise and acknowledgement by our clients and peers. Selected quotes from the IFLR1000 research include:
“Their response was very quick and well organised. In general, the requirement level which international companies expect from law firms is rather high, but Waselius & Wist could fulfil such wilful demands.”
“Christoffer Waselius provided excellent services,” says one client. “It was fast, correct and in a friendly way. It was a pleasure and great comfort to have him as legal counsel.”
“The legal service provided by Waselius and Wist (Lauri Peltola, Christoffer Waselius and their team) was very solicitous and client-oriented”
“Their advice was elaborate and enthusiastic.”
Waselius & Wist’s Founding Partner Tarja Wist has been named “Lawyer of the Year” in Capital Markets law by the Best Lawyers in Finland 2016. Only one lawyer for each practice area and location is being awarded as “Lawyer of the Year”.
Our partners Jan Waselius, Lauri Peltola, Niklas Thibblin, Bernt Juthström, Tanja Jussila and Lotta Pohjanpalo were also recommended by Best Lawyers.
The “Best Lawyers in Finland 2016” list is based on a survey process in which leading lawyers confidentially evaluate their professional peers. See more at www.bestlawyers.com.
We have again been top ranked in both Chambers Global and Chambers Europe, leading directories to the world’s best lawyers. Our firm and our lawyers are recommended in all our core practice areas.
Our clients and peers have praised our work, comments including:
- “It is a quality firm. The lawyers know what they are doing and are able to handle international deals.”
- “It is great working with the team; I am confident I get the right advice.”
- “We get great advice and service across a diverse range of areas.”
- “The team is reliable and pragmatic, and has a great understanding of our business.”
- “The firm provides really excellent service; the lawyers always give really good help and offer a lot of support.”
- “This firm is dedicated to quality and to doing a good job. It is up and coming, modern and my first choice in Finland.”
- “We get pragmatic, practical and business-focused advice.”
Again this year Waselius & Wist is recognised as a top tier firm and the firm’s partners as top tier individuals in the Legal500. The firm is highly ranked in the following practices: Banking and finance, Capital markets, Corporate and M&A, Dispute resolution, EU and competition, Intellectual property and Tax.
Waselius & Wist has again received high rankings in the IFLR1000 guide to the world’s leading financial and corporate law firms and lawyers. The research areas examined in the 2015 edition of IFLR1000 are Banking and Finance, Capital Markets, M&A and Energy and Infrastructure. The guide also recognised our partners Jan Waselius, Lauri Peltola and Tarja Wist as leading lawyers and Timo Lehtimäki as a rising star.