Our bright team
While each of our lawyers is specialised in one or more practice areas, they nevertheless develop and maintain professional knowledge in general business law. We train our lawyers to be exceptionally well-rounded practitioners in order to ensure that specialisation is achieved without sacrificing the important perspective of the generalist. Strict adherence to quality is reflected in the selection and training of our professionals.
Corporate and Commercial; Mergers and Acquisitions; Intellectual Property; Dispute Resolution
Career and qualifications
Waselius & Wist 2012-; Nordic Investment Bank, Compliance Officer, 2010-2011; Embassy of Finland, Ottawa, 2009; Trainee in other law firms, Finland and Moscow, 2005-2008
Josefine Hackman regularly advises clients on intellectual property, dispute resolution, marketing and consumer protection law including data protection law. Her recent publications include, among others, the Finland chapters to the publications Legal Aspects of Doing Business in Europe and the International Arbitration Review.
Finnish Law Society; Young Arbitration Club Finland
* Waselius & Wist secures major victory for hospital supply companies;
* Acquisition by Jabil Circuit Inc of Clothing Plus -group;
* Acquisition by Taminco of the formic acid business of Kemira Plc;
* Sale by E.ON of its holdings in E.ON Kainuu Oy, Karhu Voima Oy and E.ON Suomi Oy;
* Acquisition of Digita Oy;