Practice Areas: Dispute Resolution; Mergers and Acquisitions; Corporate and Commercial Law
Joined Firm: 1999
Education: University of Helsinki, LL.M. 1997; Trained on the Bench, 1999
Languages: Swedish, Finnish and English
Telephone: +358 (0)9 668 95243
Mobile: +358 (0)40 522 6566
Assistant: Heidi Bergström
* Injunction proceedings between Sachtleben Pigments Oy and Lanxess AG in connection with a contractual dispute
* Arbitration between major US company in the marine industry and a Finnish marine industry company regarding a contractual dispute.
* Arbitration between Finnish electricity supplier and a major paper/nonwovens manufacturer regarding damages claim under electricity supply agreement.
* Invalidation of arbitration award in the dispute between Werfen Austria GmbH and Polar Electro Europe B.V.
* Commercial dispute between Hjalmar Svenfelt Foundation and Oy Karl Fazer Ab regarding shareholdings in Cloetta Fazer (publ.) in Sweden.
* Recommended as leading lawyer in the field of Dispute Resolution by Chambers Global
* Recommended as leading lawyer in the field of Dispute Resolution by PLC Which Laywer
* Recommended as leading lawyer in the field of Dispute Resolution by Legal 500
Finnish Bar Association; Finnish Law Society; Finnish Arbitration Association; AIJA – International Association of Young Lawyers (President 2011-2012; 1st Vice President 2010-2011; President for the Litigation Commission 2008-2010, Vice-President for the Litigation Commission 2005-2008, AIJA National Representative for Finland 2003-2006)
Arbitrator in several FCC and SCC arbitrations. Secondment Clifford Chance, London, 2006; Trainee in another Finnish law firm 1994-1996