Waselius & Wist renders advice in a wide area of market law, including commercial agreements and matters relating to marketing, advertising, labelling, product liability, unfair business practices and consumer law, as well as e-commerce. We are also regularly involved in commercial transactions, such as drafting and negotiating agreements for the marketing and sale of goods, distribution and agency. We also assist our clients in product recall matters.
We have substantial experience in handling contentious matters relating to consumer and marketing law as well as unfair business practices before supervisory authorities and competent courts.
We have recently represented:
• an international personal care manufacturer in various marketing law matters and disputes relating to unfair business practices
• a leading manufacturer in wine and spirits in labelling and regulatory matters
• a food supplement supplier in a dispute with the consumer ombudsman relating to the marketing of a free trial period in connection with food subscriptions
• an international food manufacturer in advertising and labelling issues before various supervisory authorities
• pharmaceutical and medical device companies in relation to various regulatory issues relating to the marketing of their products