Our bright team
While each of our lawyers is specialised in one or more practice areas, they nevertheless develop and maintain professional knowledge in general business law. We train our lawyers to be exceptionally well-rounded practitioners in order to ensure that specialisation is achieved without sacrificing the important perspective of the generalist. Strict adherence to quality is reflected in the selection and training of our professionals.
Career and qualifications
Waselius & Wist 2001-; Secondment Mannheimer Swartling, Moscow 2008-2009; Visiting lawyer at Nokia Corporation 2006-2007; District Court of Vantaa, court traineeship (2002-2003); European Parliament, Strasbourg, Trainee 1999.
Charlotta Sittnikow advises clients on matters relating to data protection and compliance, including e-commerce and privacy in working life. She has also represented Finnish clients in commercial disputes in Finnish courts and been involved in arbitration proceedings.
Finnish Bar Association (2005); Finnish Law Society; AIJA – International Association of Young Lawyers; ITechLaw – International Technology Law Association; Finnish IT Law Association
* Divestment by Commonwealth Bank of Australia of First State Investments;
* Acquisition by CMA CGM of Containerships Oyj;
* Sale of Maksuturva to Svea Ekonomi;
* Acquisition of Solita by Apax; counsel to Apax;
* Acquisition of Digita Oy by Digital Colony;
* Acquisition by Loomis of Intermarketing Oy;