Our bright team
While each of our lawyers is specialised in one or more practice areas, they nevertheless develop and maintain professional knowledge in general business law. We train our lawyers to be exceptionally well-rounded practitioners in order to ensure that specialisation is achieved without sacrificing the important perspective of the generalist. Strict adherence to quality is reflected in the selection and training of our professionals.
Career and qualifications
Associate at Waselius & Wist 2017-; Associate at Roschier, Attorneys Ltd. in Helsinki, Finland 2015-2017; Associate at Waselius & Wist 2013-2015; Lawyer-Linguist trainee at European Central Bank, Frankfurt am Main, Germany 2012-2013; Trainee positions in other Finnish law firm and Pfizer Oy in Helsinki, Finland and in European Investment Bank in Luxembourg, Luxembourg, 2009-2011.
Finnish Bar Association (2016-); FIDE, International Federation of European Law (2014-); Member of Board of Finnish Bar Association’s Young Attorneys Committee (2017-)
* Acquisition of Patrizia’s Itämerenkatu 5 office asset by eQ Finnish property fund;
* Acquisition by OpenText of Liaison Technologies.;
* Acquisition of Solita by Apax;
* Acquisition by I Squared Capital of TIP Trailer Services;
* Sale of Maksuturva to Svea Ekonomi;
* Offering of 6 1/2% senior notes due 2024 and 6 7/8% senior notes due 2026 by First Quantum Minerals Ltd.;
* Acquisition of Afore Oy by AEM Holdings Ltd.;
* Acquisition of Runtech Systems Oy by Gardner Denver Holdings Inc.;
* Joint venture between Firesteel Resources Inc. and Nordic Mines AB;
* Acquisition of the assets of Jahti-Rakennus Oy by Inlook Oy;
* Acquisition by Loomis of Intermarketing Oy;