Our bright team
While each of our lawyers is specialised in one or more practice areas, they also develop and maintain professional knowledge in general business law. We train our lawyers to be exceptionally well-rounded practitioners in order to ensure that specialisation is achieved without sacrificing the important perspective of the generalist. Strict adherence to quality is reflected in the selection and training of our professionals.
Career and qualifications
Waselius & Wist 2005-; Waselius & Wist, Trainee 2000-2005
Linda Nyman is a Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS). CAMS is the most widely recognized anti-money laundering certification worldwide.
Linda regularly advises clients on Finnish securities markets law, shareholding disclosure and offering of structured securities in Finland. Her recent publications include, among others, The Digest of the Commercial Laws of Finland 2018.
Association of Finnish Lawyers; International Bar Association
* Recommended as “Rising Star” in Capital markets by IFLR1000, 2021
* Recommended in Capital Markets by The Legal 500
"outstanding ability to understand her clients' needs" (Capital Markets)
– The Legal 500 2019
“Provides a highly responsive and reliable service’” (Capital Markets)
– The Legal 500 2017
* The Legal 500: Banking & Finance Country Comparative Guide
* Banking regulation Global Guide 2019
* The Legal 500: Banking & Finance 2nd Edition Country Comparative Guide
* The Legal 500: Banking & Finance Global Comparative Guide
* Acquisition of Visma Group by Kohlberg, Kravis, Roberts & Co (KKR)
* Acquisition by EQT V Ltd of Scandic Hotels AB;
* Public takeover by Symphony Technology Group of Aldata Solution Oyj