– Advised Zurich in a variety of matters, including regulatory and corporate advice, creation of insurance & investment products and GDPR matters.
– Advised AIG Europe in regulatory matters and following regulatory changes for Finland
– Advised AXA in a variety of matters including tax and structuring, regulatory issues, product related matters as well as commercial corporate advisory matters. We have also assisted AXA in ad-hoc services, such as portfolio financing transactions, transfer of liability policies due to Brexit and claims handling.
– Acted as Bothnia Vahinkovakuutus’ legal advisor in regulatory issues as well as in commercial corporate advisory matters.
– Acted as VEK’s (Valion Eläkekassa) and VKV’s (Valion Keskinäinen Vakuutusyhtiö) outsourced compliance officer being responsible for following regulatory changes and implementing them in the client’s business.
– Advised an international insurance company in the process of implementing new endorsements to a cyber risk insurance policy and adapting the endorsements to comply with Finnish law.
– Acted as Protector Försäkring’s legal advisor in regulatory issues as well as in commercial corporate advisory matters.
– Advised LocalTapiola Finance as the originator in the public securitisation of a portfolio of Finnish consumer auto hire purchase contracts.
– Acted as Starr´s legal advisor in structuring matters, regulatory issues as well as in product related and commercial corporate advisory matters.
– Assisted an international insurance company throughout a complex multi-jurisdiction claims handling process and subsequently represented the insurer in the related dispute concerning several coverage issues, such as the condition of a serial loss, under a professional liability insurance of claims first made nature in arbitration proceedings.
– Assisted an international insurance company in a claims handling process and investigation of coverage issues under a professional liability insurance policy in a claims case based on a design defect in the insured’s performance in a significant plant construction project.
– Advised and represented an international insurance company in a dispute concerning the scope and purpose of a commercial credit insurance policy as well as the interpretation of the terms and conditions of the policy.
– Represented a national insurance company in multiple court procedures concerning non-life insurance’s coverage and/or compensations to insureds.
– Represented a national insurance fund in several disputes concerning a disagreement whether a personal injury had been in direct causal relation to the use of a certain medicinal product.
– Advised an international insurance company in a dispute concerning the insurer’s claim for recovery towards the third party liable for the personal injury compensated under the insured’s liability insurance.